Friday, March 20, 2009

See the retarded side of me.

YAWNNNN ! (x I'm totally worn out.
I spent my whole day differently today. Howww interesting. {:
Uhm. Today is, FRIDAY.. ?! How in the world did time pass so quickly?! D:
The Earth is weird. Screw the Earth! Rotate so fast for what ?! ):<
Anyway,
THANKS TO THE EARTH AND TIME !
SCHOOL'S GONNA REOPEN SOOON !
PISSED OFF LARH ! .......

:D :D :D :D :D

Current status : LALALALA ! ( all the happehappeh words you can think of )
Hehehehehehehehe.. Yarhluh. I'm not feeling angry/depressed at all.
Nothing's spoilt my mood yet. YET. YETTTT! ~
I want go sleep already, goodnight in advance!

CIAOS !

--edited.

Felt I had to say this.
I have to admit. The word ' drunkards ' has never crossed my mind, since school started, till today. Sigh, I miss those days. We used to be supadupar close. Now.. I guess we don't go along as a clique as much as we did in the past. Something is merely different.
Yeah, Sunday, another outing together, after such a long time.
Hnnrrrgh. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment