Friday, March 6, 2009

Sheesh, Bryan is such a PIG. /:

It started off with the random meowing, mooing, oinking, etc.
& like WHAT DA HELL? That BRYAN got so obsessed with the laughter and crappy singing that he actually followed Jianhao and I back to the route back home which he couldn't take. Looser. Yeah, he found out he was walking the wrong way back so he happily pulled me by my innocent lil bagpack, -.- wanting me to go back with him. Of course, nuuuuuuu I didn't! (: Instead I let go of my bag and went off without it. Sigh.

I went home without my bag ! ): D: ]:

That sickening, perverticBRYAN went to check out my bag.
And touched SOMETHING he shouldn't. Curse you for that.
At least I got my wallet and handphone with me.

Crap.
That sickening piece of shit. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment