Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Zomg. Zomg. Zomg!
This week sucks, totally. IP week ? Boooo. ;p

I'm like stucked in the MPR for almost the whole of the week.
& the worst thing is that there are so many teachers around you. D:
Sigh. I actually fell asleep while sitting up straight
& like durhh that I got woken up my some teachers whom are the
not-so-understanding ones of the cohort. T_T

---


I'm not looking forward to tomorrow, neither am I looking forward to everyday.
Stressed out. Worn out. Tired of everything.
Owell, thank god, lady luck's on my side this time,
I needn't go to school tomorrow for some personal reasons. YAY.
Urgh, it's so not a good thing. ==

So many things on my mind. They rub salt into my wound.
I think my brain's gonna blackout sooner or later.

Save me.

No comments:

Post a Comment