Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Home sweet home ! :D

3 days 2 nights at camp ? Ahh, I'm tired.

I can say this band camp turned out good. Better than the previous one.
However, as usual, the leaders don't give girls time to do their hair and stuff.
Meanies. Hmph. ):<
Tags replied.
Siyi : Thanks, I'll keep that in mind, I guess. & I don'twant do your quiz. :D
Bjorn : Yeah, I did see you. And obviously I ignored you. (:
Peishin : MissSwaySway? LOL ! Hahahaha.
Dorothea : Uh, don't bother 'bout it, (:
Ezpzy : Uh, weird name you've got eh ? Matter of how I see it ? Hmmm ...
Bryan : Stupid.
Tingting : Yeah, sure. (:
MingKwang : What's that supposed to be ? :cool: ? COOL ? HAHA!
CharlotteLIM : O-wooow. You actually tagged me back. O.O Yeah, I'll link you up.
Wenfeng : Tagged ? Is that all you've got to say ? Hehehehe.
Jun : Sai-Bu ? Wdf ? ==
Mendel : Hi back to you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment