Monday, March 30, 2009

And it's BOOM again !

I'm so sorry ! :S

Sorry that I've been loosing control of myself and can't keep my cool these days.
The weather has been a hell lot warmer and thanks to it,
I've been going " BOOM ! " these days.
Well, people haven't been being considerate either. ):<
They've been irritating me consistently and there I go trying my best to control
and instead of doing the least they could do, ( LEAVE ME ALONE )
They continue. Getting on my nerves. Pissing me off. Irritating me. Freeak!@
I don't know they did it on purpose or not. Argh.
Just leave me ALONE ! GO AWAY ! SHOOOOO !
Go any other directions away from me. I don't care.
I just want peace! I want to bury myself in a book. Why? Is that something hard to do?

Stop asking me stupid questions.
" Are you okay? " , " Why are you so emo ? "
DO I LOOK LIKE I'M EMO? I'M PERFECTLY FINE!
IT'S NORMAL FOR ME TO READ.
WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM HUH?

Goddammit.

Band. I'm bloodydamned stressed.
9 more days? SYF? Yet he still says the flutes are too loud.
IS THERE EVEN ENOUGH TIME ? I'M WORRIED.
It's tiring. Tiring to just shut up and try playing at your softest and yet.. ):
Are we that horrible? To an extend that it doesn't satisfy him?
At the back, people say we're noisy? Irritating? Not blending in?
ARGH. Probably it's better to not play. Shall fake it out. Too many flutes.

I'm sick and tired of this.
What's the use of trying your best? Nothing.

Perserverance Yields Success?
Prove me right.

No comments:

Post a Comment