Saturday, January 17, 2009

Bandzxs.

Ohmymama, I'msotired. What is wrong with meee?!
Hahahaha, nonsense. Nothing's wrong. I'm perfectly fine. :p

Or that's what I think. hahahas.

Anyway, I scored a 16/30 for my fweeakin' mathematics class test.
& that's bad already. Worse still, Gohlayna reduced 15 marks from the overall.. MYHARDEARNEDMAAARKKS ! ]': She left me a pathetic/miserable 1 mark.
Reason being : I borrowed a calculator. (:

So, 16 - 15 = 1. It's true ! I wasn't dreaming !
I can't get over reality mannnxzs. T^T

Bytheway,

Whoopee !
I scored a 1 mark! Ohmagod. ohmagod. ohmagod. I am so proud of myself. ^^
I would like to thank myself for lightening my bag.
A calculator means extra weight. That's what I assume.
Laughoutlaaaoooouuuud.

At least she gave me "1" instead of "0", >:p
Wow, I'm so positively charged that I'm so impressed with myself.
It may not be distinct, but..
this is how I really am ohkay! , UWAHAHAHAHAHAHAA..
Ignore me. I know I'm crapping. 8)

Mathematics is a lovable subject but I still hate Miss Goh's ambitious ways of making us do piles of homework. One question is a lot to me. (: Neh just kiddin' . Two is. d:<

Today is such a ohkay-loh-day.
And I feel high and gay suddenly. yehuuuu.

No comments:

Post a Comment