Saturday, January 31, 2009

Helluuu.

How was your day today? {:

Haha, mine was kinda busy. Today there was an exchange programme for bands. Apparently, it was bad. Yeah, it was rather screwed at Jubiloso. Anyway, it was bloody colddd in the hall. Question is, what was the temperature? >:[ Seriously, I was already shivering so badly and even my teeth were chattering. I wonder who managed to remain warm throughout the whole session. Definately not me. ;p

By the way,
there were better parts in the day.
I've already forgotten what, but I somehow and somewhat know. haha.
It surprises me as to see some old friends in other bands.
Didn't get to say " hi " though. D:
Owell, see ya in the 'battle field'. :p uwahahaa.

Ohmagawd, today's such a tiring day that I had to sleep in the bus.
People are so inconsiderate these days. hmph. -.- zzz.
They were practically making so much noise that I couldn't take a peaceful nap.
At least I got to.. for at least a minute but, my instrument was falling off my hands, -.-
Trying to sleep in the bus is not a good idea. -.-

ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment