Wednesday, January 7, 2009

current mood : pissed, angry, disappointed, whateverrryoucanthinkof.

Some kind of big fxck attitude people have.
No wonder I'm getting to pissed even as I think about it.
I'm becoming more and more like them though - I do things without thinking.
Leaving as and when I want. Giving people the attitude.
; I can't stand myself.

---

What's the problem with that guy.
Do I know him ? Does he know me? NO. Definitely.
Unless he's so smart that he knows everything. Which I doubt so.
So why caring about my life and judging me. I don't need your comments.
They're never gonna be good anyway.
Why don't he just shut up and keep those comments to himself.
He should've kept the comments for the ABC. fxcktard -'-

Anyway, he isn't some sort of guy that any girl wants.
He has a gay name. A girl has it too.
He should just give up on the ABC. 'Cos there isn't any chance for him.
He even has to get her number from another girl. humji.

I'll normally be calm and try my best not to bother about these issues,
however, this time, it's too much. I can't help it but to directly spit everything out.
The worst thing is that , he doesn't even know me.
whatthehellluh, stupid shit.

words can't bring me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment