Sunday, January 18, 2009

Heyho people of all shapes and sizes. (:

So how was your day? {:
Well, today sucked for me.

Basically, in the morning, my overly concerned parents were hunting down for my sister who was somewhere else other then home. ( She stayed somewhere else in the night before )
That is ohkay luh.
Worse still , they forced me to participate in this big hunt.
Gave them the " -.- " look, but still , they still insisted.

Yes. Poor me. I'm missing my dear naps. -.-
All these sacrifices of sleep time better be worth it.
But NUUUUUUUU! She was still MIA.

So, everyone gave up. Weehoo.
FIIIIIIIINALLY !
So yeh, spent my day, making good use of my time shopping. ^^
Sunday's the BEST!
That's the only day I'm filled with LIFE.
Actually, I'm sleeping for almost the whole day luh.
hahahahhas.
No school, teachers, nor band spoiling my desired day.
AHHHHH! I LOVE SLEEPING ! "It's first prioty" , I say. -.-

This reminds me..

My sister was found at last,
sleeping at home so peacefully, like nothing happened.
Stupid her ! I wanna kill/slap(whatever horrible word here) her !
Raaaaaaaaaah !
Hahahahas , kiddin.

What is happening to me? 'Cos all that's revolving around my mind is BOOKS.
Mental symptoms of a nerd? HAHA!
Nuuuuuu!! I feel so dull. I think im mad or suffering from something.
Which is nothing.
I know and certain that i laugh alot everyday but each time when i try to type it down, i forget what matter i was laughing about. :/

Ohmagawd, I feel so crappy inside and outside of me.
Ahhhhhhh. This is sooooooo weird. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment