Friday, January 30, 2009

Eh-hey. (:

I haven't been posting these few days because I've got this habit.
I type out so much and in the end, I'll just delete the whole wordy post. [:

Anyway, it's my 1st day in school after the CNY holidays.
Imagine you go to school on Friday and don't have to come back the next day.
It's a Saturday! then followed by a Sunday!
Every week should be like that right? :D (FAT-HOPE, I KNOW.)
No schooling for all weekdays except Fridays. /:
Nehh, I may sound like a pessimist but, teachers definately would find some trouble for you. They'd never let you go so easily. Gaaah. No way I want to be in that miserable state. haha.

Surprisingly, my science teacher was rather nice to me today.
I didn't have to stand up. Whoopee. {:
I bet it's because CNY's over and it's a new beginning for her? or.
Nonono, I bet when she went visiting, she had to put on fake smiles everyday, just to please her relatives, and now she's used to it. This explains why she keeps smiling like a retard.
Nothing explains more than this, hehee. :p

Band was rather fun, yet iritatable today.
Don't ask me why though. No. I'm never gonna share.
urrghhh, seriously, my blood is boiling, it's so intolerable. ]:<
I felt that that someone had a domineering personality.

Fine, I shall bear with it. For the time being. See if it gets too much.
I shall do something about it.

Situation unsettled.

No comments:

Post a Comment