Friday, January 9, 2009

Spare me.

I'm sick of holding long notes.

I actually doh-ed. ray-ed. me-ed. far-ed. soh-ed. lah-ed. tee-ed and toh-ed
so many times today.
Boring. I'm both mentally and physically drained.

The ' beep, .. BEEP .. beep, beep' from the metronome makes me sick.
So does the stupid light in the hall.
Of all places must shine at the direction I'm sitting, hahahas. (:

Kay lah, that's enough. -.-

School is such a bore nowadays.
Because of the atmosphere that's so polluted with hatred.
One conflict after another. The world must be revolving in all wacky directions.
The teachers are biased the students don't socialize. (that's me.) -.-
The subjects that teachers teach doesn't suck.
It's the exact opposite instead.
Yes. what's the actual cause of it? TEACHERS.

Teachers bores me to tears. Especially during the unfavourited Science lesson,
The standing exercises starts..
The attitude often shows up during that period of time.
Owell, all I have to do is do my self-study at home,
since the teacher isn't willing to teach me at all. [:
(Hehehe, I'm very independent one ohkay. )

I'm actually very tired. Something beyond tired to an extend that I'm loosing my head. Like insane. Neh, kidding, not so serious. Uwahahahaha.

Ohkay, goodnight. [:
gonna have supper . (8

No comments:

Post a Comment