Monday, January 19, 2009

I MISS MY HANDPHONE !
so, so, so TERRIBLY.. T_____T


I wonder how my baby's doing right now.
Ahhhhh. I'm definately feeling the guilt of not taking good care of it.
But I'm definitely not depressed okay. It's not something likely to happen. :p Just a little remorseful? haha.
Currently, I'm using w910i and I'm veryvery sick of it. So yeh, I'm waiting for some new design that'd catch my eye. Something like love at first sight. Hahahahas. {: & I'm so gonna get my hands on it. MINEEEEEEE ! (8 Charlotte's a patient lil girl. >:D she's gonna waaaait.

, lalalalalalalala Enough of my craps. -.-

School was ohkay. o: Not like it's so exciting each day, but I'm still looking forward to school. Except for Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Got science lesson lah. I don't like. D:<

Roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I've developed a certain hatred towards my teacher.
Anyway, life's been so stressful these days, i feel so exhausted.
Only thing i look forward to is the end of the day. Sleep. Because that seems to be the only break i have. Sad thing is, time passes so fast that it only feels like you've slept for less than a minute. ]: Before you know it, its time to begin a new day when you've not completed things that should have been done the day before.

thelightisburningout.ineedfuel.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Char. do you know that the way you blog is very very similar to how i used to blog? haha. I'm serious, its quite scary.

    ReplyDelete