Sunday, January 11, 2009

I've been upset lately.

I don't know how long more I can remain here.
I'd hope things wouldn't change at all. It's the place I've learnt most.
The place where I've gone through a lot, whether it's in the sun or the rain.
I didn't quit, even after going through so much.
It's like my life, how can I possibly quit after I've gone so far?
It consists of my most memorable and happiest days of my life.

I know I've been neglecting them. But they could at least understand.
I understand that they care a lot for me. Too much.
Hey, I'm used to life like this. No pain, no gain.
I don't care about the pain I go through. I just like being in band.

So what if I have to run so much till I'm worn out?
So what if I have to wake up so early in the morning to go for band ?
So what if I often skip my dinner and go to bed instead?

At least I'm alive.

Sorry, but this time, I have to oppose you two.
I'm so not going to quit.

Yeah, I'm not going to be affected by this issue.
Gonna stay like how I am.
However sometimes I know I can't take it and burst into tears suddenly.

My bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment