Thursday, January 22, 2009

Helluuu people of the world, :D

I'm bloody sick of Science lessons. I had a total of four periods of SCIENCE.
Rrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarhh.. >;B
This is totally norrtt faaair! 2 periods after recess and another two from 3 till 4! I actually had the thought of skipping lessons and since my record is purely clean, I shall continue doing a good job being a good girl. Yes people. Get jealous of the blank records I have. [:

By the way,
our dear, favourite teacher, Mrs Ong, who was thoughtful enough to try entertain us, ended up making us even more restless. She played a bloody stupid song about atoms which had the same tune that playes over and over again and again, again.. -.- zzz. Omigosh, the song makes me sick. Oh yeah, thanks for the effort made though. sigh~
Back then after class, I remember I was super tired that I could just lay on the ground just to get my sleep. I swear I'm having flashbacks of myself mumbling " tireeeeeeeeeeeeeeddd, tireeeeeeedddddd............ " Poor me, I actually became awfully stupid after class, my brain wasn't functioning properly that I was iritating people and I didn't know it. sheesh. o;

I pity the people around me at that moment.
Physics sarks. [8

No comments:

Post a Comment