Thursday, January 8, 2009

Nothing matters anymore.

Welloh. );

It seems like the weather is encouraging me to give up on everything.
I feel that there's nothing in my life that's pleasant. And I really meant nothing.
Family. Friends. School. etc, i don't want to mention them.

; They're filled with disappointments.

I need someone to talk to. I'm glad he's someone that understands,
being there when I need him,
bothers to care and listens to what I have to say, advises me what to do,
joke around and making my day cheerful,
being a friend that you'll feel comfortable talking to.
The best thing about him is that he always wears a smile on his face.
All that. Unfortunately,
he himself, has his own problems right now.
Well, I don't want to give him even more stress. Sigh. )':
I guess I'm on my own now.

I realised that I've been frowning much more these days.
After band, the DU had a talk.
We were trying our best to patch things up, trying to smile, trying to laugh.
No. It did not work. Things just got worse and that hurt a lot.
-----
I can't believe I'm already tearing right now.

They just don't understand.
Sometimes I really wonder if I cared too much.
Worst still, people are hitting me when I'm already down.
Thank you for your consideration , people. You're the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment