Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Teacher's alway's judge a book by it's cover.
They judge a student by the appearance.
stupidshit.

They're reallyreally mean people. oh, oh. and also biased.
Hey, I'm more then willing to learn oh-kay.
I don't find teaching challenging. Unless YOU, YOURSELF,
isn't fit to be a teacher. -.-

I know teachers only look forward to the 'meeting the parents day' .
That's the day where they can get their revenge on students.
how smaart. Happy waiting for that day, teachers.
I'll congratulate you when the day finally comes.
All the complains. I might as well thank you for that.

I know what's right and what's wrong.
Charlotte's actually a good student ohkay. (: Try believing that.

Anyway, ice-cream is coooldd, (8
especially when it gets on your cheek.
Bryan is stupid, ZhengDe is stupider. Owell, I thank you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment