Monday, January 26, 2009

It's CNY, people.
I think my blog's fonts are an eyesore. It's for YOU to read and ME to crap around anyway.
So who's got the disadvantages ? haha.

aahhh, CNY bores me,
I feel awkward being with my relatives. Especially my cousins.
Don't ask me why though. :/ I just feel so. ;p I seriously despise going from house to house. Aunts and uncles will be talking a WHOLE lot to me. And despite the fact that I'd be trying to be sociable, my reply always turns out to be " oh" or " ohkay" or " arh". I pity them a lot.
They must be trying really hard to find a topic to converse with me cos what I observed is that
they always seem to be deep in thought after my short reply. Sometimes, they just walk away. and.. fineeeeee.. Give me peace. -.- Soon, before you know it, they start their own gossips. They'd start with " Charlotte has always been a moody child. " and there goes the conversation.
Only a part of it is true ohkay, not the WHOLE part luh. >:D You'll never know what I'm having in mind. They only said that cos in an album of my childhood days my face was always, " -.- " or " o.o"..

That, I admit luh, it's seriously scary,
I never smile one. eeeeEeyer. Even I'm freaked out by myself. :p hahahaha.
Naaawww , it's a 180 degrees turrrnn , I guess. [8 heheh.

Oh, it's because it's now that I learnt to smile.
muahah, .. ignore me. -.-

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR,

ciaoweees, and goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment