Thursday, January 15, 2009

Everyone has their own problems in their lives.

My whole day was spoilt thanks to my awesome science teacherrr. -.-

She can put me to sleep during her lessons in the day.
And I already find it hard to sleep at night. -.-
It'd be better if she comes every night to my place,
give me super boring lectures in my room and eventually,
I'll go to sleep. And she can leave. Job's done.

Probably this is what she was meant to do.
Instead of being so iritatable, punishing students for making the slightest noise from the chair or from the mouth, and making students look so zombified in her lessons.
Students can't help it, but to go daydreaming.
And yet, she doesn't understands and often asks.
" Why yuuh oll sho deeeaaadd onee ? "

Yeahyeah, and of course students will be thinking
that it's the teacher's fault that we're totally bored, the subject science doesn't suck but the teacher does.

BUT , then again , no one dares to speak up.
'Cos we're all smart enough to not argue back or else we'd get into trouble. (:
Seems like this teacher enjoys picking on students. I'm first victim in class.
Because of appearance I guess ? I'm young and she's old ? Jeaaaalouuus ?
First day in her class, I was writing notes and she said I was doodling.
Tried to explain , however I didn't get the chance.
She was still blabbering all her crapdungshitzxs.
I can still remember that stupid expression she has on her face.

awwwwwwttss , IHATEIT. She's BLOODY unreasonable.
ARAABARRGHAGRHGTYH. People curse her. I also want to curse her.

Did I like even offend her in any ways ?!
She's been bossing me around!@ I happened to have a question to ask,
so I turned to the right and she noticed it.
next thing you know , " STAND UP "
and yeahyeah, stood up feeling rather pissed off.
I haven't even open my mouth leh.

Now, she's been asking me to stand every lesson.
How stupid is that. hurhur ?

She told me to sit in front cos I was late by 2 minutes before the bell rang.
That's where the whiteboard is luh.
Not only that luh, she ask me to go further away from the whiteboard
when her classroom's so packed and there wasn't space.
" Mrs Ong, there isn't space. "
" Still want to complain! You late my problem meh ? "
She really answered back that waaaay . I was terribly shocked
by her ignorance and arrogance. Omg.

I don't get this kind of trouble in any other classes but only THIS.
I seriously don't understand what's the big problem with her?

And , proud to annouce , she's totally broken the record.
First teacher listed in my record book.

From the bottom.

Seriously , I have to control my anger.
Nothing's gonna turn out good even if I start giving her the attitude.
Just relax, and pay attention in class. Even if she gets on your nerves.
It's just for a year only. Only a year ....

No comments:

Post a Comment