Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I am certain about why teachers want to be teachers.

Question is, " Why do they want to be teachers ?"
It's not like that they enjoying teaching. Durrrh, obviously norrrt. >:p
Owell, today, don't be surprised, (8
but two teachers admitted that they're teachers just because
they can do all they want to do us, naive and innocent children. D:

You must be thinking , " Like that of people also have one arhhhh?! "
YAAARH LUH ! of course! they're like that!
Meanies.. typical bullys. I feel that they're smart though. :p

I've happened make a wild guess about their young and private life, it seems like it explains why teachers are such terrible human beings. (:

So yeh, being in school/ home/ blabberblabber.. blah.
THEY WERE ILL-TREATED! UWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. ( -.- )
They had to take beatings/ scoldings from their teachers whenever they refused do their assignments. O: Poooor thing.
NO, they deserved it ! >:D

Wellwell, who ask them don't want to do homewuurk loh ? hahaas.
Now that they've got the opportunity to make themselves feel good, they bully students like me ! Actually the fault actually lies with the teacher's teacher who punished them so severly in the first place. Stupid them.

Roooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaarr.

Scoldings and punishments aren't the issue, I don't mind.
It's the teacher being so unreasonable. Today I walked into SCIENCE class. Yes, I'm emphasizing it. -.- And teacher said that I was late.

" Bell haven't even ring leh ! , -.- ?! WTH "
" No loh, you see my clock up there, it's already 5 minutes past 2"
" But bell haven't rung !! "
" You're late! "

- ohhhhhh wadevaaaaaaaa. -

Ohkay.. I was asked to sit on the floor in front again and ..
" RIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNG ! " , the bell rang.

Gives the teacher the * You've lost * look.
And yesyes, she had nothing to say..
Of course she wouldn't admit that she's wrong.
So I gave her face luh. (: And happily sat down on my seat,
She didn't stop me or anything so I assumed she knew I was right.

Turns out that her dumb clock was 5 minutes early.
She just managed to embarass herself.
I knew what she was going to do immediately after lesson.
And that is : Quickly set the clock to the appropriate time.

She'd better do so ! Uwahahahahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment