Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hihoooe all.

School was fun. With the exception of homework of course. >:p

I feel like a guinea pig. Basically, I don't even bother touching my books.
Eeeeesh, I hate homewuurrrk. I've clean forgotten about all the pile of homework that the teacher has given us, wheehee. (8

Ahahahaha. Poor teachers.. Their lesson totally bores the students to tears.
Everyone goes " YAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNN ! "
Except me of course.
I'm veryveryvery attentive in class and I don't
sleep / daydream / doodle .. etc. (: Don't ask me anything more about this though.
My lifestyle is all about studying.

No shopping. No televesion. No rotting sessions.
Let alone all these stuff. I don't even have time for myself.
pfffffffffft. Charlotte's a good student. Too good to be true though. :p
hahaas.

No comments:

Post a Comment