Wednesday, January 21, 2009

HELLO.

School was so much fun. [:

Except the part where I had to do work. Durrh. Adrian and Ryan are seriously IRITATING. -.- Each and everyday I have to hear their screams and wails. ahhhhhhhhhh. But they're funny also, [: ( In the wrong way. -.- ) The teacher was already screaming and shouting at them and instead of feeling a slight lil bit of remorse, the two suckers gave that evil witch laughter which was so shocking.. * shivers * They're really freaking me out.
How dumb can they be ? haha. With them, I is gone case. [:

So the later part was all about laughing, laughing, laughing until your stomach hurts. This china guy was someone new in school. He looked damn decent back then lah.
During CME last week, we were supposed to form a group of 5. He then came into our group. That time still quiet quiet one. -.- Hypocrite.
Owell, we then had to think of a group name. So we named it " LCB " .
It actually meant Little Chio Bu-s.. I didn't knew what the hell that was all about, but then since everyone agreed, I had nothing to comment on. So yeh, it officially became " LCB" .
Adrian LUAH then started the Lao Chee Bai (LCB) thingy. & yeah, he taught the china guy the meaning of that, right on the spot and now that china guy often uses that word.
And TODAY, Jingyi was like pointing a pair of scissors directly at herself ( for nothing ) and exclaiming that she wanted to die. useless. -.-
That china guy then said " wo mei you bi ni ! ( I didn't force you) "
No one got the joke then he said something sick ..

" ni zhi dao she mo shi wo mei you bi ni mah ? "
( Do you know what I didn't force you meant ?)
Everyone shook their heads.
" Shi wo mei you penis!! :D :D :D "
( I don't have ___ )
Everyone was like laughing luh.. Sickos.
That china guy was laughing too, and was absolutely proud of his sick joke. -.-

Yes, I was laughing too, for another reason,
" Foreigners come to Singapore to learn sick things, how dumb. -.- " I actually teared back then.

Bytheway, the china guy goes by the name of Jin Ge.
Shan't name him " the china guy anymore. " >:p
keep forgetting his name.. and this reminds me..
I still don't know everyone's names in class. [':

Till then,
ciao! 8]

1 comment: