Saturday, May 30, 2009

The confutation

Has it ever crossed your mind that I'm an ill-bred?
If yes, don’t bother reading the rest of the many posts.


Ping Yi's Carnival.
The band performed. The fact that we were supposed to perform made me mad, extremely mad. But there are many reasons to this frustration.

One, they made us look like perfect fools, putting us on "display" at the very side of the canteen. Two, cameras were directed at these fools, whom they thought they were really on display. Three, at the very first performance, I was distracted. By what? Flashes. The flashes from the camera. It was positioned less than a metre away from me. Four, camera man took a step closer and..? An audible sound of an elegant flute hitting a pathetic camera was heard distinctly. Five, it was embarassing enough for me to have not bothered about the accident and continued with the gimmicks.

So, what makes you think my day was fine? Not to mention, I still have countless more reasons to continue with. What's the point? To make my day even more miserable than it was before, my teacher claims she didn't knew that there was going to be a band performance going on. Yes, of course we were all blamed for not telling her. But this wasn't the issue. I was told that ALL form teachers have been informed and it should be clearly understood by them that we had to be excused. Doncha see it?

See the brighter side, it's the June holidays !
YAY FOR YOU & MEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment