Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I wonder if I can still pass even without studying. (:
I'd be lucky if that's so, HEHE.

I realised Geography's all 'bout long windedness and common knowledge,
not only that, you have to possess a skill called being able to write aaaaa-lot.
My paper damn ugly y'know! ): At the start my handwriting was okayokay luh,
but then the moronic questions started asking and asking and asking,
that I got annoyed and handwriting became cursive. AHSGJSGFHK!@
Oh, not to mention my handwriting was atrocious !

Well,
Just scribble scribble here scribble scribble there and *poof *
THERE YOU GO ! :D A piece of completed and fully written piece of paper! (8

Only 3 more papers, and of course, only for ME/I/MYSELF.

Before I end my post, I'd like to say that Bryan's the biggest idiot in the whole wide world.
I'd like to pinch him and slap his fat and chubby face.
If I could kill him, I would. If I could SNATCH HIS PHONE AWAY, EVEN BETTER, I WOULD !
AKLFHEJGHJSLHJK..earhaerhy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH, DANG !@#
He really deserved that card written and designed by us.

GO AND DIE, SHIT FACE !@
UWAAAHAHAHAHA !

No comments:

Post a Comment