Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Selfish: you fish yourself.

Heyhey. I describe my day as, unusual.

School was fine, the usual boredom, the usual laughter and stuff. Everything was fine, fine, fine, with an exception of the hours after school. Basically, we went for a movie which I found reallyreally random. Oscar the grouch from sesame street appeared in the movie and it totally made the audience somewhat clueless to what was going on in the show. Actually some were laughing. I suppose a sudden appearance of a sesame street character surprises and captures the attention of the audience. Awesome. Well, it didn't really surprised me though. I was too busy resisting the tempation of drinking - I had an urgency to use the toilet..

Hey, I was wondering why I was even there with them in the first place. -.- I thought it was supposed to be an outing of the trombonists to celebrate zhaoxun's birthday? Whatever. I hate the feeling of being an 'extra '. What can I say? Afterall, the day is already over. But something seriously irritates me still, it makes my blood boil. It is the aloofness of some people. Even annoyed isn't the word to describe how irritated I was, **** is it. It tells it all. Perhaps it's time to do a little self reflection, why is it that you put your troubles and whatever you were thinking into your daily life? Why let it affect you? And not only you, others, too, all thanks to you.

Understanding ? - I doubt.

I feel as though there's only this pretentious harmony going on between us now. We start entertaining one another, instead of interacting. What's really going on is that things get heated up easily. I don't know whether you were just putting on an act or what. The more you hide from us, the more we feel distanced from you. You don't tell us your problems and how can you expect us to know what you're going through? It destroys the trust and friendship between us all, leading us to no good at all.

Words, actions and expression, it all matters.

After a conversation between Jacqueline and I, I thought I had to change some things. It's all for the better. I know we miss all those days. It's possible that we make those days happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment