Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Meet the suckers.

MYE's over.

I'm feeling very hyped. Not. I just woke up. And I'm somehow not in the mood to do anything. It's just that I felt bored and here I am once again. -.-

Damn, the invigilator's very irritating. It makes my blood boil just thinking of it. She's the one who comes in after my form teacher leaves. I've been tolerating her a lot. Why is it that she keep staring at me. I mean everyone. I was trying to concentrate on my other examinations and there she goes, staring and staring and staring. There was once I got so frustrated that I stopped doing my paper and started staring back at her. Irritating. And plus, I think invigilators are stupid, they're just doing their job by showing up, that's all. People talk, laugh, copy answers during the examinations and whaaat? They just stand there, staring, and folding their arms like the statue of Sir Stamford Raffles in Singapore. If that's so, I rather the class not having invigilators.

Thank you for reading this post of mine.
But if you haven't noticed, you've just wasted you time, and mine too. Great. We're wasting time, not to mention I'm too free. Exams are over. All I have to worry now is just the outcome. That's of course. But still, I'm very free. I guess people out there are free too. That's why they go round people's blog and spam/insult others. Oh, tell you what, I can't be bothered actually, do what you want for all I care. What I'm wondering is that why some people do that. Oh, they want to intimidate me ? Okay, if that's so, I'm soooo traumatized and I'm sooo scared - not. Obviously that's how they want it. Lame, I can say.

If you're doing something you're not up for, you're just one big lousy actor or maybe just like a typical ahbeing wannabe. FYI, though I'm answering back, I'm not an ahlian, I'm nothing like them, I'm sharing my opinion 'cos I like it and anyway these are just facts. Like durh. Come on, get a life. Y'know, I'm not the type that finds trouble, I can't be bothered, so I advise you to go find other people that are just like you, in short, steps.

Case closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment