Friday, May 15, 2009

HELLO !

Me's talking to Miss Vanessa Tan Jing Yi AKA Sasa right now.
I've always been appearing offline these few days so that people won't talk to me and I won't talk to them. Now that I go online, I have freaking damn lots of typoooos ! D:
ANGRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Oh, anyway, I know that you don't really bother about my life,
but since you're in my blog, reading my posts.. I mean this post, that doesn't concerns you at all, IT'S YOUR PROBLEM ! MUAHAHAHHAHAH ! :D :D :D

Randomrandom me. Ignores *

Okay, today I'd like to blog about everything I did.
Woke up, felt sick and had fever thanks to the rain from yesterday. Didn't go to school, missing school currently. Slept again. Woke up again. Cancelled eye appointment as I was too lazy to get outta my house. Slept again. Woke up again, felt better. Saw sister audi-ing, as usual. Slept again.
... * i realised I keep sleeping and waking up, oh, FYI, that's what I always do.

okokokok, let's skiiiiiiiiiiip this whole part,
I WANT TO GO EAT ! :D
I feel like eating ice cream ! O:
And me's so happy, phone's currently being repaired.
Hohohoho, life saver. :'D


EDITED.

Hahahahas, I got my ice cream in the end.
It was funny the way I got it. Neh, not gonna tell ya, :p
It's only for my sister and I to know, UWAHAHAHHA ! (8

Ookokokok, here's a dialogue between my sister ( charmaine ) and my cousin, cadence ( TWIT ).
Cadence : ( in a supadupa childish tone) Charmaine, there's rice on your leg
Charmaine : ( can't be bothered ) Oh, eat it for me then. -.-
Everyone : ( Charmaine, Cadence, Cavin, Charlotte )...(omg, all "C"s.. did the adults did that on purpose.. Hmmm, I wonder. ) LAUGHS OUT LOUDLOUDLOUD !!@!#

HAHAH.. HAHAHAHAA ! Next thing you knew, you find that lil' brat picking the rice up and put it into her mouth, HER MOUTH... HER MOUTHHHHH !!!!@@#!@!@!@!@!@!!!! D: D: !!!!
My goodness ! .. DISGUSTING ! EWEWEWWEWEWWEWWWWWWWWWWW !

okok, her mom came into the room and..

Charlotte : YOUR DAUGHTER JUST ATE A GRAIN OF RICE !
Cavin : Yeah ! It was on Charmaine's leg somemore !

Aunt : Really ?!?! O.O CADENCE ? YOU PUT IT INTO YOUR MOUTH !!?!
Cadence : ( still in a childish tone.. grow up luh ) nooo, I DIDN'T..
Aunt : But they said you did.. Who should I believe then ?

Well, it's DURRRRH that she believed us, silly twit, lousy liar. muahah.
Oh, she's like that 'cos she's been spoilt from young.
She gets all she wants and people HAVE to give way to her.
Her brother is the most pitiful victim, poor cavin, )':
That little devil puts him into hell 24/7. ):

Well, it's not the end,
my sister and I ENJOY bullying her and she deserves it !!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!! AHAHAHHA !!!
Oh, it isn't as bad as it sounds, I GUESS, HAHAHAHAHA !

No comments:

Post a Comment