Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sleepyhead.

YAWN. * Sniffs *

Down with a flu. I'm annoyed by the slightest, teenyweeny lil' thing that happens around me. Zzzzz.. To not hurt anyone in any way, I'm trying to keep my lips sealed. So that I wouldn't answer back to anyone with any of my sarcastic remarks. Now it works, later it wouldn't. It'd eventually come to those people that I'm ignoring them. It's normal. But, there's always another solution - answer with, " ohkay " , " arh " or else " Mmmhmm " .

Great, something's annoying me very much right now. A phone call.
No one bothers to answer the phone, so it continues ringing and ringing. Curses. Not only that, that bloody caller keeps calling repeatedly causing so much ringing and ringing in the house. I HATE IT !!@ SEHITJ#%Y$HJMR .. Stupid phone. I feel like dumping it into the bin..! -'- It's useless ! Firstly, people only make UN-necessary calls. All they ask is " What are you doing ? " or " Where are you ? " Bloodyidiots, THEY CALLED MY HOUSE PHONE NUMBER AND OF COURSE, I'M AT HOME. IDIOTS !!!!!1 ASHTHEUIHIEUHTIUEYUIWTHIWUIPHH!H IOjstho !!!!!!!!!! DO THey Have BETTEr REAsonS TO CALL mE ?!? HUH ?!@ Best thing is NOT to call me if you really have NOTHING TO SAY. Done, get it. That's what I'm trying to say.

Bye to you humans. Go die.

No comments:

Post a Comment