Thursday, May 14, 2009

zap !

* Groans *

Today's definitely one of my unluckiest days.
Thanks to the rain this morning, I was totally drenched from head to toe.
Urgh, my shoes were really wet till I HAD to take them off in class while doing my examinations. Zzzzzz. Worst still, I was sneezing throughout the exam and MY MIND WENT BLANK !!! I couldn't focus !! D: I'm so gonna do badly luh ! AGARJWHKFJKWI!!!@#@ WHYWHYWHYWHYY! OF ALL OTHER DAYS MUST IT RAIN TODAY?!? IN THE MORNING ?! Today's no good morning, today's bad morning ! ): Walked into the school gates and I stank so badly already. ): Sigh.

Ohohoh ! Something I must say ! today I had a good laugh !
Adrian was carrying a broom and chasing Dorothea in the classroom !
DOROTHEA ACTUALLY MANAGED TO RUN AWAY FROM ADRIAN !
RUN AWAY LEH ! SHE ACTUALLY RANNNN ! :D :D :D :D :D :X
uhm, I didn't say anything. Such great entertainers in class. Hahaha.
Make me laughoutloud till the apple juice I was drinking somehow got to my nose.
* koff koff, koff * I know, gross, who cares ? HAHAHA.

bye ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment