Monday, May 18, 2009

YAYEEE ! :D

Tomorrow's zee last paper of MYE !
I was flipping Bryan's handbook and I found myself looking for the last day of school already I guess it's too early huh ? But, but, but, the June holidays are coming soon! ISN'T THAT GREAT ?!? :D :D =D Oh, FYI, last day of school's on 23 Oct, HAHAHHA !

I'm looking forward to the naps I can take as and when I like during the June holidays.......... Or maybe not. Uhhhh, I remembered something - Band. Once again, it's in my wayyyyyyyyyyyyy ! D: no naps. Dang. The band practices had better be useful !!! OR ELSE !!! OR ELSE !! Neh, nothing, I-can't-do-anything. There's-nothin'-I-can-do. Hehehehehe. Ok luh,I hope it wouldn't be like ... Everyday-everyday ? Neh, impossible. I hope.

------

Yesterday's outing was what I call killing time. When I thought it was I/me/myself at home only, suddenly 4 more people appeared. I was panicking when they said they were coming to my place. I felt like fainting when I knew that they were at my doorstep. My whole world fell apart when.. * POOF* .... they came in !!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ( why am i even haha-ing ? -.- )

By the way, y'know, I meant, dardar, 2 idiots ( Bryan & Jianhao ) and 1 retard ( who else ?) when I said ' they '. Oh, after such a long time, they actually succeeded in getting their arses in my place ?! AFTER SOOOO LONG ?!?! Oh, I congratulate you guys, you've joined the ranks of all the rest - LOOSERS ! BIGFAT ONES I MEAN. (:

Time wasted. Soon, first mother then father came home. I sweeeeeeeeearrrr they ask a lot. Suddenly I found myself at PP and after that ECP. Gosh. Found some white fella pushing people that were in his way. Excuuuse me we're people, not things. How rude, he just shoved people aside while he rollerblade. Damn. Jianhao got so fed up that up till today he's desperately waiting to hunt down that guy and whack him. Poor him. LOL, got pushed, bleh. It was a tiring day indeed. I swear I was too tired that I couldn't sleep later in the night. -.-

Oh, early in the morning, I was bathing and I heard someone screaming out my name outside the corridor, OMG, LIKE WTF, I SWEAR I DIDN'T HEAR IT WRONGLY. It repeated like so many times that I got freaked out and it took me some time to go to my normal self.. Everyone in the house were still sleeping and didn't come to my rescue, yes. poor me. Pray for me that I don't hear it tomorrow again, okay, O:

Hahahhaas, I you too dardar ! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment