Sunday, May 10, 2009

If any of you are wonderin' why this blog doesn't consist any pictures,
let me tell you, it's on purpose actually. Neh, I'm not gonna elaborate any further.

It was great yesterday, I actually went swimming ! :D :D :D
Zomg ! After sooo long lehzxszxs ! (':
It's like after I got my swimming certs, I've never swam in a pool ever again.
Oh, it's because I'm lazy. :p Eh ! If you were me, you'll do so too okay !
Imagine you have to swim 40 laps of different styles in that horrifying pool for years..!!
And now that you don't have a need to swim anymore, since you've passed all your courses,
OF COURSE YOU'LL SLACK LUH ! YOU THINK WHAT ? CONTINUE MEH ?
Unless you have some goal in life you wanna accomplish later on.
But not for me ! I'm going for other goals. (:
I realised that it's great to relax in a pool though, especially in one that
doesn't have other people in it.
I was thinking of so many things and I want to.. Oh, I'm not gonna share. X:
HAHAHA..! (8

It's been many days without texting others.
Feels awkward. My phone either hangs or blackouts.
It's very frustrating so, I didn't wanna use it.
Oh and I didn't wanna repair it cos IT'S THE EXAMINATION PERIOD !
& of course I'm a goodygoody, isn't that how those people think ?
During the examination period, no internet, no handphone, no play.. all day.
Schools are expecting us to be like that, I doubt no one does so luh.
Anyway, I guess I'm gonna repair it soon ? Once again, I guess ? O:
Urgh.. Lazy, (: But I will anyway, cos I know I can't stand being like this for long.

To all mothers out there in the world,
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !

Hahahahas, I admit I was feeling disgusted to just say these 3 words to my mom.
Funny thing, my idiotic sister felt like that too. No, we were both idiots at that moment of time.
Owell, we made her a card, 'cos we thought that was the least we could do..
that reminds me.. I can stand myself : I never fail to write nonsensicle stuff, zzzzzz.
In the end, we gave it to her, after soooo much hesitation and arguments.

Okayokay, no more wastage of time,
Me's gonna have a day out with mom !

No comments:

Post a Comment