Sunday, May 3, 2009

Heyhey... !! ):

I'm currently in one of my life's most miserable moments. ):
Okaaay, I just lost a molar. Urgh, it's so uncomfortable..
It's hard to chew on my food and to brush my teeth even ! D:
FreakitFREAKIT !.. RAHHHHHHHHH ! ):<
Wellll, it'll grow to an adult tooth soon rightright ? :D Hehehehe.

Oh, by the way, this isn't going to be my last time being in this state. O:
I still have many teeth that has to fall off. ):
But for now.. I'll leave it for later to worry ! :D Hohohohohooo.. !!! :D
It's alright to chill and have fun living your life ! ^~^v

But..... right now isn't the time to chill, o.o ...........
SOMEONE ! PUSH ME ! PLEASE ! D: D: D:
I have to buck up for MYE ! :B

---

* I feel like I'm in some dinosaur island, chased by dinosaurs.
I feel like I'm in the deep blue sea, close to being drowned.
I FEEL LIKE I'M IN SPACE !! WITHOUT ANY OXYGEN TO TAKE IN !! D:

*visualizing.. visualizing.. * & wow..
I'm actually still on earth. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment