Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's never too late.

Hello, I've got something good to laugh at.
I feel emotionless towards the outcome, too disheartened maybe. Guess I'm not the only one.

Here it is, starting from the bottom :

Science - absent. ( 0 % )
English - Unknown.
Geography - 47 % ( I failed, c'mon, clap your hands and laugh at me. )
Mathematics - 48 % ( laugh all you want. )
Art - 54 % ( Oh, I passed. Y'don't have to laugh. )
MTL - 55 % ( so what if I passed? It isn't satisfying. )
Home Economics - 69 % ( This is nothing to be proud of. )

One blow after another. Great, this sucks.

* Takes a deep breathe *

Afterall, what's done cannot be undone. I know that pretty well.
Well, now all I can hope for is that my graded assignments will save my head, though there's little chance that it'd help. Nevertheless, it is important that there's still hope, I guess. Well, it seems at least. Anyway, this isn't the world's end, there's still time. Time for improvement - The June holidays maybe, this isn't time for regretting but time to reflect.

Perhaps I deserved it this time. It's approximately half a year and I haven't been serious in my academics at all. That's of course. You can tell how much I've slacked from my results. This is exactly what happens when you have too much fun, laughter and joy, all that. Life doesn't come by so easily indeed. I should've put in more effort to study, right ? Obviously, and that's what I'm gonna do. Easier said than done. Let's put it to a test. Urgh, I'm gonna do it for the sake of myself. Not for anyone but myself.

So, say goodbye to depression and tears, get on working and start the engine ! Meh, that's for the random, but it's so t-rue. As the saying goes, " it's no use crying over spilled milk " . * Nods my head * Hmmm, very true indeed.

Great, I feel cheered up somehow.
Positive thinkin' , people. THINK POSITIVE.

Cheers ! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment