Sunday, May 24, 2009

Even the littlest thing matters too.

Hello. Today's a Sunday and tomorrow's a Monday.
My defination of a Monday : A school day.

And that only means, I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL !!@# Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !! ): That's the problem with all the Sundays. I have to worry about the next day, MONDAY !! ( Moanday )... Kill meeee pleeeease !!! ): PLEASE, I BEG YOU ! I'd rather die than go to school !! D: .. Hmm, maybe not. Since now there isn't any lessons being conducted at school. YAYEE ! :D But then again, somehow I don't like going to the school. It's part of the atmosphere.. the people, something I don't like about. Sometimes, I wished I could just wipe that smile off me. Conflicts after another, when would they ever end? I find people and things have changed much, but who am I to put things right? I find myself a nobody. What's more is that I've learnt.

True enough, I really have to tune my attitude.
Though Huda was being a nuisance that day, I kept in mind something she said to me. Something that meant a lot, something that concerns me. Her words have been echoing in my mind since that day. Character.


TAG REPLIES :
To Peishin : Uhh, isn't it too early to wish me for the EOYs ? Hahaha, you quack, I meow, (:
To Siyi : Enough of the =Ds already, hahahaha, it's too cute ! xD
To Fiona : Hello .
To asdasdasd : ?!? Who are you , -.-
To Bryan : You just spammed my tag board again, ):
To Thomas : &&, after all you've said, I still don't get what you're really trying to say.
To Tanhui : Hello. I find it weird that you suddenly tag me.
To Jianhao : What's up with you ? o.o
To umaira : Yeah sure. (: Actually I already link you, but my comp failed me, ): It closed down all my tabs and everything was gone, so I didn't bothered doing it a second time. x:


I actually feel proud of myself that I bothered replying these tags.

No comments:

Post a Comment