Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hello. :D

Lessons per normal. Everything was like any other school day, with an exception of some unknown ICAS paper we had to sit for. And of course, it totally spoilt my day. Because of that, school wasn't over for me till 4. Gawd, I felt like pulling my hair of back then but I'm not insane though, I just felt frustrated/annoyed that I felt I had to vent my anger on myself somehow.

Yadadada, school eventually ended. Thank goodness. -_-v
Oh, & I remember the last thing my class said was " YAY ! "
I thought I was the only one feeling sick and tired of the bloody loonng lectures.
I'm sooo relieved that my class are all humans and we think alike. (':
As in I thought they were some lifeless aliens from some planet lalala. ==

School's getting more interesting though they're still menaces in class.
At least they lighten up the mood of people around them.
Oh, without forgetting the fact that they're still a nuisance and irritates people.

Dang, I'm feeling a certain kinda stress.
ciaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment