Friday, May 22, 2009

Yeah, so what ?

It's what deep inside that counts.

Something's been on my mind lately but I'm not gonna share though.
Urgh, trouble, trouble, troubled me. It's bugging me a whole lot !!@#
Just look at the pimples growing and multiplying on my forehead, it's terrible. Whatever.
I'm feeling rather down. I got told off straight in the face. Damn.

I remember it was this morning when I was still feeling moody because of a minimum time of sleep and rest. Back then, it was during the morning assembly. So I found my class still not seated yet and then had to wait for them to sit down before I could. Unfortunately, some people just can't seem to understand the whole concept that it's the slowpoke people in front's fault that the back people are not seated. Guess what. I was called a defiant secondary two girl by her. Wonderful. How great. Just because I merely told her what's going on, she insisted that she was right and got mad at me. You mean it's wrong to be gutsy enough to tell a teacher what's wrong and correct her ? Or is it that she doesn't like people to correct her and like things her way ? I don't get it. This is pissing me off. A lot.

And of couse she didn't let me off that easily. She's a teacher, so no one can go against her 'cos she's high and mighty, one and only, Miss Huda. Miss Huda leh, HUDA LEHXZS!!!@ Not only that, she's sooooo high ranked that she, herself thinks she's so highly respectable and greatly honoured. Oh, did I mention she was a part of the HOD? Yes I did. So, make sure each and every one of you be wary of her and DO NOT correct her, 'cos she ALWAYS right, and we're wrong. Mark my words, it'd do you good.

However, it is apparently seen by many of us students that she uses this opportunity to get back at students, putting us at a disadvantage. Obviously she continued her plain meaningless conversation and decided to place judgement on me. Oh, she thinks that she knows me so well ? If she thinks she can judge me, think again. No one has the right to judge another. Y'know what, my form teacher was asked over to tell more about this troublesome child, whom huda thought that child was and my form teacher could do nothing but disagree with her. At least Miss Tan knows what's right and what's wrong.

Thank you, much, well done. I'm gonna be lying if I said I wasn't grateful to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment