Sunday, May 31, 2009

Stupidity.

Howdeeee ! :D

I'm no sorta person that's of the superstitious sort but maybe I should somehow and somewhat take precautions, really. X: What actually happened was that my eye kept twitching non-stop today and it didn't actually occur to me that something bad would happen. But nooo, when I was going into my aunt's car, I knocked my head hard while going in. x-x I remember I was silently screaming in my head at that time.... Owwww. I tried holding back my tears but I simply couldn't do it. Too pain. )': Yes, the adults were laughing at my dumbness and yes, laughed along too. HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SO CARELESS?!? Y'know what? I was actually engrossed with a video being played on a portable dvd/cd player at that moment of time. Silly me.

Hohohooo, what I know is that I've lost a lot of brain cells due to hitting my poor head too hard. I'm suffering from a big bump on my headddddd. YAYEEEEE ! :D

I'm a big idiot !
UWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA ! v(^o^)v

No comments:

Post a Comment