Thursday, May 28, 2009

Annoyed.

~!@#$%^&*()_+

I remember it was this morning that I could hear vibrations from my phone under my pillow. Of course, it woke me up. Imagine how mad I was, I kept rejecting each and every call that person made. But that idiotic moron called me again and again and again. I even counted the seconds it took for the person to call me. It went on and on to an extent that I sooo mad to the extreme that I threw my phone straight to the ground to shut it up for good. It didn't blackout. Amazing. So in the end, I answered the call. And guess who it was? Obviously there's no other bigger morons that this bloody irritating fool - Bryan Er.

I SWEAR.. I SWEAR HE'S FXCKING IRRITATING !
TO ALL PEOPLE OUT THERE !!! DO NOT EVEN BOTHER MAKING FRIENDS WITH THIS BIG AIRHEAD ! HE'S VERY IRRITATING AND HE'LL MAKE YOUR LIFE MISERABLE !!@#
Oh, and by the way, my phone's back. Now I suppose that I'm better off without a phone !! Thanks to this ****er. He spoilt my whole day by destroying my GOOD morning. I HATE HIM !!! I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIMMMMMMMM!!! BLOODY IDIOT !! I WISHED I COULD JUST KILL YOU !@!#@ UWAHAHAHAHA !! KILLLLLLLLLL !!! KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!! HAHHAHAHA !!!!! And not to mention, I'm always pissed off in the morning when I wake up, but today was worse.

I thank you again, Mr Er Wen Jie. Screw you !

No comments:

Post a Comment