Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Seize the day.

Sheesh, the weather's going crazy again.

A day at home, alone. I'm glad I didn't have to turn up at school today, Mr Raju's in my way.
Hopefully he'd be gone by tomorrow, and Miss Tan will be back, I guess. When we knew we were gonna be under the hands of Mr Raju, the class was already like " harrrrrrr " and that shows that they were somewhat unhappy about it. Probably it's because of a time where he was talking non-stop during a mathematics class test.

I remember he was yaking and yaking that it was simply too much that now the class hates him now, not only that, he was still arranging the position of the class, still, even after the test had begun. And of course, he was disturbing us all. Unfortunately, it is a fact that we were powerless to overthrow him out of the class, what we could do was scream the curses and vulgerities in our heads, which wasn't much help to vent off our anger. If only we were licensed to do so.

I realised the eye drops given to me are getting waaaay much stronger. Antibiotics, antibiotics and more antibiotics. Yes, I do understand that they're to stop inflammation going on in my eye. In fact, eyes. But I was wondering if there was a possibility to lowering down the numbers of eye drops I have to take.

Doncha think it's really troublesome having to put these drops into your eyes and put another after 5 minutes and the process goes on again and again, throughout the whole damned day ? My foolish way of getting rid of time wastage is to just dump all these drops into the eye as though my eye can absorb so much of this stuff at a time, regardless. But now, I was told that it was a waste of the drops, 'cos they'll flow outta your eyes and it wouldn't work this way. Mmmm, very true indeed. And back then I was thinking that it was alright, how dumb I know.

I found out that the possibility to saving time and getting these eye drops over and done with is zero. Great. Just great. My life is great. Oh, and I'm one of the rare and unfortunate children borned with super duper sensitive and reactive eyes. It explains why I'm always having a number of eye problems and suffering with it. It's uncurable, I was borned this way. What they could only do was to slow down the process of reactiveness in my eye. Which sometimes works alright for me. Ah well, there are always other unfortunate people out there, what can I say.

Nothing always comes out the way we always hope for.

No comments:

Post a Comment